Personal Information means any information that relates to a natural person, which either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with the applytoloans.com, is capable of identifying such person.
This Policy is applicable to the Personal Information (which may be a Sensitive Information “SI”) of yours including but not limited to details pertaining to your name, state of residence, city of residence, email address, date of birth, gender, contact number/mobile number, user ids and passwords which Applytoloans.com may become privy to, as and when you avail the products and services vide the online application forms and questionnaires through usage of Website. By visiting and/or using our Website, you agree to this Policy. Further, this policy applies to all current and former visitors to the Website and to our online customers. It is strongly recommended for you to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Policy. Applytoloans.com reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Policy without prior notice, and your continued access or use of this Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Policy. However, if we make any material change to the Policy, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Website prior to the change becoming effective.
- You while providing the details over the Website, including but not limited to Personal Information as mentioned hereinabove, expressly consent to Applytoloans.com (its affiliates and business partners) to contact you, to make follow up calls in relation to the services provided through the Website, for imparting product knowledge, offering promotional offers running on Website & various other offers offered by its partners on the Sites.
- The usage of the Website may also require you to provide consent for keying in your Sensitive Information (including but not limited to user ids and passwords), as may be necessary to process your application through the Website. Sensitive information keyed in shall be required for enabling hassle free, faster and paperless (to the extent possible) processing of applications for financial products so opted / availed by you.
- In furtherance to your usage of the Website, you expressly waive the Do Not Call (DNC) / Do Not Disturb (DND) registrations on your phone/mobile numbers for contacting you for this purpose. Hence, there is no DNC / DND check required for the number you have left on our Website. Such modes of contacting you may include sending SMSs, email alerts and / or telephonic calls.
Applytoloans.com reserves the right (and you expressly authorize applytoloans.com to share or disclose your Personal Information when Applytoloans.com determines, in its sole discretion, that the disclosure of such information is necessary or appropriate under the law for the time being in force.
Purpose and Usage
1) Applytoloans.com will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone, for any reason, at any time. Applytoloans.com uses the information collected and appropriately notifies you to manage its business and offer an enhanced, personalized online experience to you on its Website. Further, it enables the Applytoloans.com to:
- Analyse usage of the Website and to improve the Service
- Send you any administrative notices, offer alerts and communications relevant to your use of the Service
- Enable you to apply for certain products and services for which you have chosen to apply
- Carry market research, project planning, troubleshooting issues, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity
- Bind third-party contractors that provide services to Applytoloans.com and are bound by these same privacy restrictions
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations
2) In the event that you access the Service as brought to you by one of our co-brand partners, through a co-branded URL, your name, e-mail address, mobile number, date of birth, employment type, residency status, details of loan applied for and loan status may be provided to that co-brand partner when your application is submitted and whenever the status of application is updated. Applytoloans.com has a business relationship with these co-brand partners and you may not opt-out of sharing your information with these co-brand partners if you have applied via a co-branded URL.
3) For availing the Service such as applying for a loan will require you to provide Applytoloans.com with details such as a your name, email address, residential address, mobile number, PAN number, employment & income details/proofs, personally identifying information about a potential co-loan applicant (should you select this option), password and to participate on our forum boards, a username (collectively the “Registration Information”).
4) In order to provide your bank statement or payslip electronically along with your loan application, you also must provide your third-party account credentials (“Account Credentials”) to allow Applytoloans.com to retrieve your account data at those other financial institutions (“Account Information”) for your use. Your Account Credentials are only used once to retrieve your bank statements/payslips and are not stored in our system. However, Applytoloans.com shall not be liable to you against any liability or claims which may arise out of such transactions being carried on your own accord.
5) We may also use third party service providers to provide the Service to you, such as sending e-mail messages on our behalf or hosting and operating a particular feature or functionality of the Service. Our contracts with these third parties outline the appropriate use and handling of your information and prohibit them from using any of your Personal Information for purposes unrelated to the product or service they’re providing. We require such third parties to maintain the confidentiality of the information provide to them.
Disclosure / Sharing
Applytoloans.com does not disclose sensitive personal data or information of a customer except as directed by law or as per mandate received from the customer / applicant. No specific information about customer accounts or other personally identifiable data is shared with non-affiliated third parties unless any of the following conditions is met:
- To help complete a transaction initiated by you
- You have specifically authorized it
- The disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation or as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- The information is shared with Government agencies mandated under law
- The information is shared with any third party by an order under the law
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
Intimation by customers regarding change in registration information
If your Registration Information provided to us when you had applied for a product on our Website or Sites changes, you may update it whenever you apply for a new product via our Website or Sites. To review and update your Personal Information and to ensure that the same is accurate while your application is in process, you may contact us at email@example.com. You will not be able to update the information you have provided in an application after a decision has already been made on it; however you may create and submit a new application with your updated information.
NOTE: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. However, we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
Email & SMS communications from us and our partners
We provide our registered customers with periodic emailers and email/SMS alerts. We also allow users to subscribe to email newsletters and from time to time may transmit emails promoting Applytoloans.com or third-party products. Applytoloans.com’s Website subscribers may opt-out of receiving our promotional emails and terminate their newsletter subscriptions by following the instructions in the emails. Opting out in this manner will not end transmission of service-related emails/SMS, such as email/SMS alerts. The above services are also provided by our partners
Third parties will not be given your Personal Information unless you direct Applytoloans.com to do so
There are a number of products and services, such as loans, credit cards being offered by third parties on our Website, such as lenders, banks, credit card issuers and mutual funds (collectively “Offers”). If you choose to apply for these separate products or services, disclose information to the providers, or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their privacy policies. You should evaluate the practices of these external services providers before deciding to use their services. Applytoloans.com is not responsible for their privacy practices
We keep your data secure
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Since no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at email@example.com. We use a combination of firewalls, encryption techniques and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your online session and to protect Applytoloans.com online accounts and systems from unauthorized access. When you register for the Service, Applytoloans.com requires a password from you for your privacy and security. Applytoloans.com transmits information such as your Registration Information for Website or Account Credentials securely. Our servers are in secure facilities where access requires multiple levels of authentication, including an identity card and biometrics recognition procedures. Security personnel monitor the facilities 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Our databases are protected from general employee access both physically and logically. We encrypt your Service password so that your password cannot be recovered, even by us. All backup drives and tapes also are encrypted. We enforce physical access controls to our buildings. No employee may put any sensitive content on any insecure machine (i.e., nothing can be taken from the database and put on an insecure laptop).
All Private Information is encrypted and communicated securely
All communications between your computer and our Website that contain any Personal Information are encrypted. This enables client and server applications to communicate in a way that is designed to prevent eavesdropping, tampering and message forgery.
Contact us with any questions or concerns
If you have questions, comments, concerns or feedback regarding this Privacy and Security Policy or any other privacy or security concern, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.